My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    5/12/2005
    weird ass google search
    and my answers for you

    "nora roberts blog"
    not sure but I don't think she has one but her website is here

    "ok to have mistress?"
    ask your wife

    "my name is buck, and i am here t"
    it is a quote from the movie Kill Bill vol 1

    "view on sex with daughter good or bad"
    bad
    very very very bad

    "master of pleasure jessica trapp"
    not out until june

    "How to get your wife to agree to fuck your friends"
    hmmmm have really cute friends? again I say ask your wife...

    "buying house with pool good or bad"
    I would go with good

    "screwing her"
    I fail to see the question you were trying to find the answer too. If you were looking for pictures boy were you sad when you clicked on the link here.

    stay tuned for more sybil answers all... of course the amount of time that people get here from googling 'sybil' scares me. I just keep telling myself they are really interested in the movie.
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home