My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    5/11/2005
    OMG you haven't read....
    Since I shocked Angie with the fact that I have never read Nora Roberts I thought about who else I hear talked about all the time that I have never evah read. So at the risk of shocking angie again....

    The List - which I am sure isn't complete and is in no order:
    Janet Dailey
    Kathleen Woodiwiss
    Rosemary Rogers
    LaVyrle Spencer
    Diana Gabaldon
    Barbara Cartland
    Georgette Heyer
    Judith McNaught
    Loretta Chase
    Iris Johansen
    Mary Jo Putney
    Christine Feehan (five of the vamps, a stand alone and wild rain in my tbr)
    Jayne Ann Krentz
    Amanda Quick
    Karen Robards
    SUZANNE BROCKMANN
    Nora Roberts
    JD Robb
    Jo Beverley
    Linda Lael Miller (Emily and the Outlaw and the other 2 in the series in my tbr)
    Susan Carroll
    Julia Quinn

    From what I have read on Nicole's blog and the smart bitches I am not alone.

    Shocking that I have read so much romance in the last two years and still have so many I haven't read.
    6 Comments:
    1. Oh...I've never read Suzanne Brockmann either! lol Geez, I still missed a lot in my blog post. I do have The Unsung Hero in my tbr pile. Also never read Gaelen Foley, though I have The Duke in my tbr pile too. And no Barbara Cartland, Janet Dailey, Karen Robards, or Susan Carroll. Maybe not Jo Beverley either. I don't remember.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 5/11/2005 11:55:00 AM  

    2. The really scary part is I've read every single one of these authors. Some I don't read any more and probably wont read again, others I may pick up again, and some I still read.

      I enjoyed Nicole's blog and posted about my reading history on my blog.

      To be honest, I've been reading romance so long there aren't too many authors I haven't read.

      By Blogger Tara Marie, at 5/11/2005 11:56:00 AM  

    3. cool so if I go to hell for it I will at least have good company ;)

      tara marie stop that! I must work. Must resist the blog hop... must find control...

      hee I shall go read later and might post a history or something but hell blogger hates me so I might not post anything. I have like five reviewish post to put up but nope.

      By Blogger sybil, at 5/11/2005 12:11:00 PM  

    4. I'm glad so many are posting about this. It is really interesting to see what people have missed or are not interested in reading at all.

      By Blogger Beverly, at 5/11/2005 02:37:00 PM  

    5. Just chiming in to say I've never read any of the authors you listed either. I tend to stick with the mid-list/C-list authors. I don't think I've read any of the big guns.

      Oh wait, I read Public Secrets by Nora Roberts but I didn't like it. Can I still join your party in hell?

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/12/2005 04:29:00 PM  

    6. Yes jay come along! Bring books and wear red.

      By Blogger sybil, at 5/12/2005 11:44:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home