My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    6/10/2005
    per maili's request
    taken from Websites We Love
    Pages 63 & 64 of Romantic Times Bookclub July 2005 issue 257

    Under
    Blogs
    AVIDEREADERKET.BOGSPOT.COM:
    The Avid Keishon rants and raves about readers, writers, romances and more. She's got strong opinions, a sassy style and she loves dark and tortured reads.

    CRANKYREADER.BLOGSPOT.COM:
    If you enjoy a no-holds-barred approach to the romance genre, this blog's for you. Also check out the author's other blog, crankywriter.blogspot.com

    SMARTBITCHESTRASHYBOOKS.COM
    Clever, funny romace lovers poke a little fun at the genre, grouse a bit and also point out some interesting trends about what's hitting bookstore shelves.

    QUOTE under readers' picks
    I love ROMANCINGTHEBLOG.COM because it has a great variety of author, as well as reader, blogs. I especially enjoy the reader blogs, since there are many personalitites and it's great to see what readers are reading and what they think. The columns are also awesome reading. - Nicole (feel odd putting your full name here even though it is there, so I won't)
    11 Comments:
    1. Cool. Aww...my blog's not listed. *g*

      By Blogger Nicole, at 6/10/2005 06:23:00 PM  

    2. Whoo hoo! That's fantastic!! *clapping*

      By Blogger lost, at 6/10/2005 06:24:00 PM  

    3. WHEEEEEEE! Sybil, thank you thank you thank you for transcribing that info.

      I may have to buy a copy of RT, scan the reference in and pimp that shit on the site. Why? 'Cause I'm such a humongous dork.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/10/2005 06:51:00 PM  

    4. poor nicole...

      I am still in shock maili's blog isn't there.

      And candy you're a dork, but we like you that way ;)

      By Blogger sybil, at 6/10/2005 06:55:00 PM  

    5. Yeah, Maili's not on there is just plain wrong. I mean, she's got the best one out there. (no offense to others)

      By Blogger Nicole, at 6/10/2005 07:01:00 PM  

    6. Yeah, frankly, I'm in shock Smart Bitches made it at all, and the fact that Maili's didn't make it is even weirder.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/10/2005 08:24:00 PM  

    7. Very cool! I feel like I'm in rarefied company now :D

      By Blogger meljean brook, at 6/10/2005 11:24:00 PM  

    8. Thanks, but I don't mind at all because a) all blogs mentioned have links to all our blogs, b) it'd be a fun adventure for new visitors to make their way round the romance blogland, and c) this item could mean more new reader blogs!

      Hm, maybe I should repost the 'start a blog of your own!' entry?

      By Blogger lost, at 6/11/2005 07:25:00 AM  

    9. mailidear...
      Hm, maybe I should repost the 'start a blog of your own!' entry?
      is sooooooo why you should have been there too ;)

      ::sniff sniff:: I learned this from watching you! - hee I loved that commerical, anyone remember it?

      By Blogger sybil, at 6/11/2005 07:57:00 AM  

    10. That is so cool!!!

      YES more reader blogs! We need them.

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 6/11/2005 04:56:00 PM  

    11. I saw that too. Maili and Rosario both should have been listed.

      By Blogger Beverly, at 6/11/2005 08:35:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home