My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    6/04/2005
    Wishing on a star
    The List

    Boyle, Elizabeth - BRAZEN ANGEL
    I have never, ever seen this book. I want this book. I have the other two in the series. In fact I think I have just about everything she has written and maybe read one because I am waiting for this book. Don't ask, I am odd.

    Dare, Justine - Skypirate

    Devlin, Linda - Sullivan
    Only book left in the Rock Creek Six series I need. No I haven't read any of them yet. No I haven't read the author before. Yes I need it. see odd

    Drewry, Laura - Here Comes the Bride

    Goodman, Jo - My Steadfast Heart

    Harmon, Danelle - THE BELOVED ONE
    come on say it with me - Yes I have the others in the series. No I haven't read them. But I need them all first and I have heard such wonderful things about the series. I need it so!

    Jordan, Nicole - The Savage, Wildstar and Lord Of Desire
    I will prolly have to wait for the reprints because I don't want to pay a lot but I have hope that one day, it will be waiting for me at the ubs or a library sale. Just whispering my name.

    Law, Susan Kay - TRAITOROUS HEARTS, Reckless Angel

    Leone, Laura - Fallen From Grace and Fever Dreams
    no clue, the reviews on AAR sound interesting and I can't find them...

    Renken, Laura - Heart of the Condor and Wicked Lies

    Schulze, Dallas - Gunfighter's Bride
    I have no clue why this is on the list but I am sure I wanted it at some point for one good reason.

    Stuart, Anna - A Rose At Midnight
    Is this book real? I mean honestly, I can't find it!

    I think I am missing some but I am going to make a master list to put on Books lost and found. Go join up and put up our own list. If you see anything here you have and are willing to part with, give me a shout and let me know what you are looking for.

    As of right now Books lost and found is open for anyone to sign up. We will close that at some point to keep out spammers but it is open to anyone.

    So far I have 11 books coming to me. 11! And some of them I have been searching for a year or more to find. That just boggles.

    Really it is just a reason for kristie and I to spend more time in books stores ;)
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home