My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    6/09/2005
    bad aar bad bad
    They have posted two new reviews one for:
    Celtic Fire by Joy Nash

    and

    Confessions of a Lingerie Addict by Jennifer Ashley

    MUST. BE. STRONG.

    I really don't need any new books. I have tons to read. Stop me before I buy again! Celtic Fire really seems interesting, kristie sounds like you might be interested in it too. And I have to say Confessions just nags at me. The parts I have read were so bad but it has a good review! I should go look up some others. I have read Ashley before and loved her. Of course I am sort of a ho for pirates.

    But I will be strong! Hell I have Care and Feeding of Pirates bought brand spanking new sitting on the tbr.
    5 Comments:
    1. oh good

      read it sometime and tell me if it is any good

      ohhh better after you read it if it isn't send it to me :)

      By Blogger sybil, at 6/10/2005 08:10:00 AM  

    2. I just read the latest review and those two were the ones I added to my wish list!

      By Blogger Rosario, at 6/10/2005 11:14:00 AM  

    3. Did this book come out this month or last? I some how... found myself at borders

      They had one copy! And they couldn't find it! He said it came out last month! !!!!!

      so I am CFless. OH and he said her name is Nash Joy I thought it was Joy Nash.

      What the hell is it?

      By Blogger sybil, at 6/10/2005 03:07:00 PM  

    4. It's Joy Nash, some idiot probably put it in the computer wrong.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 6/12/2005 07:07:00 PM  

    5. He just looked at me like I was stupid and shook his head.

      I figure I will use that nifty 25% coupon and get it from walden's

      By Blogger sybil, at 6/12/2005 07:41:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home