My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    7/20/2005
    It isn't just me!
    Don't you just love it when you run across something that you have always thought was a really screwy thing you do...

    only someone else is doing it!

    I have a nasty habit of doing that. Collecting backlists before I even read one book.

    sez wendy

    I love that someone else does this!
    5 Comments:
    1. I do that too. I had 5 or 6 Feehan Carpathian books before I tried one. And I didn't like the one I read - at all!!!
      But do I learn from my mistakes?
      No, I've done it again since then. Tina St. John comes to mind. I have 2 of hers and not read either yet.

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 7/20/2005 06:34:00 PM  

    2. hehe me too. I bought a bunch of Rachel Gibson's without reading any, 2 Katherine Deauville's, 2 Jasper Fforde's, 4 Lynsay Sands', 2 Kristine Grayson's,and 4 Julie Kenner's. So far.

      It seems I'm able to stop with 2 unread titles for the most part. Except for the authors I think I'll really like.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/20/2005 07:22:00 PM  

    3. Who *doesn't* do this? Seriously? Those days when I had FREEDOM to abuse my bank account, I did it as well. And a-many times, too.

      By Blogger lost, at 7/21/2005 07:20:00 AM  

    4. I wouldn't have thought I would do this...but I am, right now! I've got two Jo Goodmans, a zillion Karen Ranneys (read two, loved one, was meh about the other), and I know there are some others, too. Of course, nothing compares to the massive pile of Anne Stuart I have, which I've read a lot of...I'm not just a fangirl, I'm a fanWOMAN.

      By Blogger Megan Frampton, at 7/21/2005 04:53:00 PM  

    5. YAY more people! One day I am so gonna start author posts that I have glommed without reading to get rec's and such.

      oh look one more one day ;)

      By Blogger sybil, at 7/21/2005 07:35:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home