My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    6/28/2005
    way cool
    I just picked up The River Devil from Borders and remembered I had a 30% off coupon. So I got it for around 9 bucks. ssqqeeee coupon

    And crimson City is there for 5.99... so it was 4 something. I like saving money! And new books!


    Of course I won't read them any time soon. I have Before Sunrise to finish, then Aspen Gold Book 1, 2, 3, and 4 to read. And two other books to read to send in reviews for.

    So what was I reading last night you ask? The Marriage Bed... there were a couple of posts on the AAR Review board that just so don't match what I remember. So I am checking my facts. Go figure. I have spent more time now on a book I really didn't like. That is so me. Ms giggles has a great review up on it. I would link but I don't have it with me at the moment. I will add it later.

    anyway lunch is about over so back to work with me...
    2 Comments:
    1. You must, must, MUST read CRIMSON CITY and THE RIVER DEVIL, and tell us what you think of those.

      [Am I the only one who kept mistyping THE RIVER DEVIL as THE RIVER DANCE?]

      By Blogger lost, at 6/28/2005 02:18:00 PM  

    2. And you must must MUST email me your address so I can send you, your copy of Crimson City.

      By Blogger sybil, at 6/28/2005 02:50:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home