My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    6/29/2005
    Keeping Maili Amused
    aka sybil's being nosy

    see the title sounds so much better than the truth...

    On your blog, paste the following:
    Post five (or more if you want) links from your favorites. It can be anything, book related or not. Come on show us something snarky, bitchy, smutty, funny, silly, dirty, or whatever.

    Then do it! Post here so I can go be nosy later, I mean maili can find more websites to amuse her!

    I must go to work so I shall post some links later and promise not to do more than one X-Files site. Come on you know you wanna.
    9 Comments:
    1. Oh, man, I totally want the X-Files sites.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/29/2005 08:29:00 AM  

    2. Will do.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 6/29/2005 10:50:00 AM  

    3. Thank you! I'm still laughing over some links at Nicole's blog. :> Bless you two. :>

      By Blogger lost, at 6/29/2005 03:42:00 PM  

    4. YAY nicole!!

      CW: you suck... it doesn't have to be fun it can be anything... you have favorites! Go forth and link. damn it

      hee that work ;)

      maili!!!!! You shall have mail, hopefully soonish.

      By Blogger sybil, at 6/29/2005 04:27:00 PM  

    5. jo:

      just for you I shall put all sorts of xfiles links ;)

      wwwwheeeeeeeee

      By Blogger sybil, at 6/29/2005 04:28:00 PM  

    6. okay I put up some stuff. Lovely way to pass the last looooong hour of work!

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/29/2005 04:51:00 PM  

    7. I just did this, too. Fun! Thanks for thinking of it, Sybil. I hope it keeps you from mind-numbing boredom, Maili (um, and not meaning to misspell your name or anything, I just cannot figure out that accent grave thingie.).

      By Blogger Megan Frampton, at 6/29/2005 07:49:00 PM  

    8. Oh you wanted 5 - better get busy

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 6/29/2005 08:00:00 PM  

    9. Megan, press the ALT key and 0224 on the num pad to get the à.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 6/30/2005 03:08:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home