My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    6/30/2005
    It is official
    I am so not well and need to join book buyers anonymous or something.

    I picked up Lord of Sin by Madeline Hunter. I think for Rosario but I must go check. But it was at the half price store and looked so sad. And really as you can see clearly Rosario needs more books :).

    I picked up Lawless by Diana Palmer because I adore this book muchly and kristie needed it. In a cw needed Return of The Warrior sort of way but still...

    And I picked up Anne Stuart's Winter's Edge. Why, you ask while shaking your head, because it was a $1. I have never even read AS. And I picked up Linda Howard's Against the Rules and Loving Evangeline for the same $1 reason. I remember liking Against the Rules though.

    I also picked up Jo Leigh's Hush. I have never read her and would like to but fuck me if I know when I will get to read it. Same goes for Warprize by Elizabeth Vaughan.

    Add on top of that The Outsiders by Penelope Williamson and oh about 20 other books I have gotten from the trade group. And 3 books to review.

    Really I am so not well... I have resorted to buying books for other people they don't even know they need to get my fix. oooooer

    MUST go finish a review. And finish Only for a Knight. Then I really need to read at least one of my Aspen Gold books - must have all four done by the 8th! hmmm so this holiday I plan on reading:

    Only for a Knight
    Sins of the Night
    Haunted
    The River Devil
    AGB 1
    AGB 2
    AGB 3
    AGB 4 (don't think I can blog them or their titles until after the 8th)
    The Lady Lies
    Lady Savage

    Oh and I plan on bitching about The Marriage Bed at some point this weekend. Really after two reads of a book you don't even like it would be a crime to not blog it.

    And I am going to start reviewing for an online romance site. I shall talk more about that after my first review goes up. They might come to their senses and decide I am too much trouble :).
    9 Comments:
    1. you are hilarious! buying books for people who dont know they need them? only you! lol

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/30/2005 09:51:00 PM  

    2. Cool. I really want to read Warprize. Need to put it on my wishlist.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 7/01/2005 09:25:00 AM  

    3. Want me to send it to you with TMB and LS. And you can just send it back to me when you send me a book.

      I won't get to it any time soon.

      By Blogger sybil, at 7/01/2005 09:34:00 AM  

    4. Sure, Sybil. Sounds good.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 7/01/2005 04:11:00 PM  

    5. Warprize was a great book. It's the first in a trilogy so if you read it and like it, you're in for two more books ;) I think I blogged about it way back when I had internet LOL!!

      And you should read Hush so you can pass it on to me. Because, you know, I don't owe you enough books.

      By Blogger Angela James, at 7/04/2005 01:16:00 PM  

    6. Ugh, I just started TMB -- having trouble getting into it. Intellectually, I like the setup and the concept, but I'm very...I dunno, I'm not getting a good vibe yet. I'll have to finish first, I guess.

      By Blogger meljean brook, at 7/05/2005 03:32:00 AM  

    7. best review of TMB that I have seen so far ;)

      and cw is so gonna get you for reading ;)

      By Blogger sybil, at 7/05/2005 07:49:00 AM  

    8. Sybil, I love you! :-D

      By Blogger Rosario, at 7/05/2005 10:04:00 AM  

    9. as soon as I buy bubble wrap my other copy is off to Nicole, along with Lady Savage. You can ask her if she doesn't keep it if you can have it next.

      By Blogger sybil, at 7/05/2005 02:45:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home