My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    6/29/2005
    doing as I say...
    links links links

    mix and match:

    way back machine
    the internet remembers everything, well almost everything - you have a link that is now dead, wayback it. You might find fun and laughs you have long forgotten. Or you may find that thing you did, that you forgot about, is still on the net.

    rxlist
    Drug Information site. What can we say I am american ;)

    The Smoking Gun
    They are watching you. Court case files and other interesting and scary things.

    George Carlin
    He amuses me, I am sure that surprise no one.

    Women in Greek Myths
    Something else that amuses me.

    You are Old Father William
    poem out of Carroll's Alice and Wonderland...

    Home page for everyone who loves the Marquis De Sade
    hmmm I am thinking this is something I looked up after seeing the movie Quills. I have about two or three DeSade sites marked. Oddly enough I have never read anything by him.

    rubbaducks!
    I own a few of these as does the lil sister. Go sing with the intro, send a duck-o-gram or just wonder about what the fuck goes through my mind

    More fun with DUCKS
    puzzles, calendars, screen savers oh my

    Good Vibrations Magazine
    sex sex and more sex in a very positive way.... when did Violet Blue stop working with GV?
    oooooohhhhhhhh I think my blog rating just went NC-17

    X-Files Transcripts
    read it while you watch... ahhhh or just pick an ep and remember when

    The X-Files In-Jokes List
    You want to know how many times scully says: "Mulder, it's me" in an ep - they know

    The X-Files Timeline
    Conspiracy Timeline (although it prolly still won't make sense)
    X-Files Time... breaking it all down man

    DuchovnyNET
    got a question on david duchovny or if you just want to look at the pretty - gertie has it. As well as a wide arrangement of other sites on other celebs.

    LOOK more X-Files
    quotes quotes quotes

    Road Runners
    general x-files fan site - WHAT jo told me too

    Gillian Anderson's Official Website
    uh the title says it all

    USA Weekend Mag transcript of GA interviewing DD
    by this time in the post, the fact that I have this bookmarked should shock no one...

    Gossamer Project
    The place to find X-Files fic... old, new, good, bad, long, short - it is here

    The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation
    again - title says it all

    Are you pondering what I'm pondering
    narf!

    Tomato Nation
    tre funny

    The Onion
    America's Finest News Source (tm)
    A farcical newspaper featuring world, national and community news.

    DEADWOOD Stage
    deadwood message board, with spoilers
    sqqqqeeeeeeee

    ok I have wasted enough time, it is sad how many broken links I have in my favorties
    5 Comments:
    1. Wait! Are you as obsessed with Deadwood as I am?!? God, Sunday nights are just not the same anymore. I have never been so insane about a show before. NEVER. And it's not just about Timothy Olyphant's walk.

      By Blogger Megan Frampton, at 6/29/2005 08:37:00 PM  

    2. Rxlist had me laughing loudest. Thank you(!) :D Great links, thanks.

      Deadwood DVD will be out in the UK on 4 or 5 July. So, I've booked that site but I won't look at it because spoilers and I aren't on friendly terms, not until after I watch the series. :D

      Thanks, Sybil, for starting up this fun game. I had a great time today, exploring everyone's links.

      By Blogger lost, at 6/30/2005 07:36:00 PM  

    3. You are too funny! I am so glad you posted that Gossamer Project link. I thought it had closed like many of the other fanfic links of x-files. I'm off to hunt DD - wonder what he has been up to. Also went to Gillian Anderson's site and good to see that she is doing well on the stage. Do you think there will be another movie or is it over? I would rather it be over than have them do the story without one of the characters.

      I haven't seen Deadwood yet but, the show I am over the moon about is Firefly (got the DVD set for Christmas) and the movie is out in Sept. Other two are Lost and Stargate Atlantis.

      Now I have lots of links to explore!

      CindyS

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/30/2005 08:01:00 PM  

    4. Deadwood fucking rawks! It is really the only thing I watch on tv. Time Warner should love them. ::makes note to see about lowering cable w/o losing HBO::

      Glad you enjoyed the rx site maili :)

      nope the Gossamer Project has always been there ephemeral is still around as well... say what you will about fanfic but philes are so lucky with the amount of work people have put into keeping it up and around. Annex is still alive and well too.

      GA has shot a couple of movies I think but nothing she has been the lead in. She looks amazing, has gotten married and I think is just enjoying life and london. I do believe she is working on a screenplay.

      And DD just had House of D out - a movie he wrote and directed as well as filmed The Secret recently, no clue if he still is or not. Freaky sounding film, based on a film out of Japan. And Trust the Man is done (with Julianne Moore I think that is her name). And I think there was one other.

      X-Files 2, is always thrown out there. GA, DD and CC are all a go and a script is said to be in the works or done or not even on paper (depends on the quote and time of day I think :) ). So who knows.

      Personally... I Want To Believe

      By Blogger sybil, at 6/30/2005 09:30:00 PM  

    5. I love finding other X-Files fangirls. (fanpeople?) I secretly obssess over Krycek's motives. It's a sickness.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/02/2005 11:51:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home