My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    9/22/2005
    Dark Lover by J.R Ward
    OMG I loved this book review here.

    Read the review, check out the website and buy the book. You can thank me later ;).
    7 Comments:
    1. Bought it, but haven't been in the mood to pick it up yet.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 9/22/2005 07:22:00 PM  

    2. I have it on order at Amazon...ordered it on PBW's recommendation. And now I am so thrilled I did! Of course, I have to wait until November, because of another book I have on order. But that's okay. Great review, too.

      By Blogger Megan Frampton, at 9/22/2005 10:15:00 PM  

    3. I went ahead and ordered it after reading the review and the excerpt on her website. Dunno when I'll have time to read it, but...ah, what the hell, what's another series to add to my list of auto-buys? :D

      By Blogger meljean brook, at 9/23/2005 02:33:00 AM  

    4. dammit you beat me to it! I read this book last night and have been prepared to gush about it on my blog but I've been gone all day. I loved it!

      However, I get to do a contest to give away an autographed copy on my blog so I don't feel so bad ;)

      By Blogger Angela James, at 9/23/2005 05:22:00 PM  

    5. Hey Sybil, your review made Dark Lover seem so intriguing that I bought it today! I saw some comments on the RT message board last week and I was still undecided on buying Dark Lover. The characters names and the rap/hip hop music made me hesistant to buy Dark Lover at first but I'm willing to give it a try.

      By Blogger erika, at 9/24/2005 09:38:00 PM  

    6. Nicole: pick it up ;)

      Megan: YAY! can't wait to hear what you guys have to say.

      meljean: that is so why I wasn't going to get it... that and the names. All I needed was one more paranormal series to be buying and not reading. But really wow.

      Angie: if you get your hands on the next one I so want it

      erika: I will be checking out your blog to see what you think!

      misty: honestly it is way different than SK, at least I think so. The names grow on you ;).

      By Blogger sybil, at 9/26/2005 11:48:00 AM  

    7. I picked it up at B&N on Sunday morning and blogged about it yesterday--great book. I originally passed on it because of the names, but you're right they do grow on you.

      By Blogger Tara Marie, at 9/27/2005 07:26:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home