My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    9/03/2005
    Wally world
    Am I the only one floored that Walmart is carrying the mass market size of Emma Holly's book, Personal Assets?

    I mean Passion and Too Hot to Handle surprised me, but Emma Holly in her erotica self? I am oddly proud of them.

    And am I the only one that spends the first 10 to 15 mins in front of the book section putting books back in their place? Whoever the hell you are, spreading Nora Roberts books on three or four of the top shelves isn't going to make her a bigger seller than she already is. So will you please knock it the fuck off.

    I admit I might carry around more books than I end up buying for whatever reason, but I put them back where I got them! Didn't your mother ever teach you to put things back where they belong?

    Maybe it is just me, I do the say thing at half price books. But really what if you are on your lunch break and you just run in, look where the book should be, and leave cuz it isn't there. When it really is there but some jackass moved it. See public service, I am doing it for the good of all people.

    ok and cuz I am a lil neurotic...
    1 Comments:
    1. Howdy fellow bookshelf fixer!

      I like to blame my OCD. I worked at a Walmart and used to go crazy zoning the place. (OCD Nightmareland!) So, anyway, I very much thank you and wish you were here at my Wally because after ten years, hubby is starting to think my need to fix and be irritated at the malignant schmucks who can't read but are asked to zone the shelves is a little less cute than it used to be.

      Smooches,
      Dee

      By Blogger Dee Tenorio, at 9/08/2005 11:04:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home