My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    10/04/2005
    poor rawley
    crap

    looks like Lorraine Heath updated her upcoming section but there is a note at the bottom saying RAWLEY COOPER's book is on hold.

    Now writers can write whatever they want and we can't expect them to write to demand....

    but

    crap! I just finished those books not to long ago (shall blog one day) and really enjoy Heath's westerns. Damn it to hell this so sucks ass.

    poor rawley

    Not sure if I am gonna buy My Heros Have Always Been Cowboys. I am still annoyed with gentry, if nothing else I will get it used but hell I do so try to but westerns new!

    Did I meantion poor rawley? I was all happy happy joy joy when I saw he was still in her mind and would get a book. hmph the updated blurb so doesn't sound good

    Anyone read the new book yet?
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home