My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    11/27/2005
    Mental holidays and computer woes
    sorry I haven't been around... But life has just been crap and when crap get too much I do a very mature thing and just shut down.

    I can't stand to be around me so I try not to make it worse on others. Well it makes sense in my head. So after about a month of not getting online really at all - who knew that was possible. I try to and I can't! The bill was paid and everything, it was most unfair.

    It was some sort of iexplorer.exe application error. I could hit some sites but not others and then it would just blink out on me.

    I couldn't get into my gmail or yahoo at all and for reasons I am not going to go into here I couldn't get into it at work and my mother has dialup which I don't have the patience for. So if you have emailed me in the last two months and haven't heard back, that is why but I am working my way through.

    For those of you who have been trying to get in touch with me, thank you for caring and I am very sorry for flaking out and disappearing. I am going to be in the mist of trying to do something in real life that is going to take up time but I will try and keep this updated and would like to start doing reviews again. I will be sending out any books promised this week. Now if my computer would just stay fixed all would be well because I so can't afford to replace it at the moment.

    I am not being cryptic but since this is open and public I need to watch my mouth for the moment ;). I missed you guys!
    6 Comments:
    1. Well, we missed you too!!! Welcome back to the world of cyberspace and hope your computer woes cease to be. I would offer computer advice - but - well........

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/27/2005 05:00:00 PM  

    2. I have no computer advice to offer at all. Totally incompetent in that regard.

      But Welcome Back!!

      Glad to see you post, even if it is cryptic.......

      By Blogger Suisan, at 11/27/2005 09:58:00 PM  

    3. Sybil--

      So glad you're back!

      By Blogger Megan Frampton, at 11/28/2005 11:16:00 AM  

    4. Glad to see you back and that you're okay! We missed you -- almost started taking up bets to see when you'd be back :D

      By Blogger meljean brook, at 11/30/2005 09:36:00 PM  

    5. Welcome back and take care!

      By Blogger Jill Monroe, at 12/03/2005 11:42:00 PM  

    6. I've been wondering where you were Sybil. Hope you and your computer are feeling better soon.
      Hey, you're my reading twin. You know that....xina

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/05/2005 10:03:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home