My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    1/24/2006
    anthology this...
    So Harlequin is down... sort of. Where the hell do you keep your Anthologies?

    By type... harlequin's with harlequins, paranormals with paranormals so forth and so on...

    or all together?

    Lucky for me I don't have any that are trade and MM, which is why I think my bad boy books will stay trade. Hey turns out I have 9 - 11 if you count the two I bought new and traded away. But more on that laters...

    Where do the anthologies go? And how to I keep myself from starting books as I find them. I am shocked at how many books I forgot I even had.

    wwwhhhhhheeeeeeeeee it is like xmas.
    4 Comments:
    1. I usually keep an anthology with the other books of the author I bought the anthology for, or the author of the story I'm most likely to reread. As you can probably guess, I'm really anal with my records, but not so much with my shelves ;-)

      By Blogger Rosario, at 1/24/2006 09:18:00 AM  

    2. ohhhhhh I like that idea.

      And your records just blow my mind. I so think you should come visit and log my books for me ;). Don't you want to see The Alamo? :)

      By Blogger sybil, at 1/24/2006 10:00:00 AM  

    3. I have the same struggle! I shelved and alphabetized all my mm paperbacks a few months ago, but the tpb and HBs and anthologies are sitting in piles with nowhere to go.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/24/2006 10:29:00 PM  

    4. PD: I think... THINK I will do them by genre. But I change my mind every few mins...

      By Blogger sybil, at 1/26/2006 11:40:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home