My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    1/22/2006
    a sign of a problem...
    I have lost three books. And the sad thing is I am not sure what they were. The library closed at 5 yesterday. And I had to go to lunch with my family for my birthday. (Why I don't know but that is a long story.)

    So I leave after dinner, drive 20 mins in the other direction, passing my apt in the process and get to the library at 4:45. So I just quickly glanced over the titles They were charging too much for a LS but it was only .50 and the money is for the library so really it isn't bad but I do like .25 better ;).

    Now I know I spent 5 bucks. YAY birthday money.... haven't decided where all the rest will go but that is a different problem. After we went to dinner today, just mom, sis and dad, since it is the day, mom mentions the cake. And I am like eh? Lil sis, bless her 12 year old self, screwed up and told me they weren't coming over. SO I come home and frantically try and clean up. I think books just got stuck places (in the process of moving books around, finish some reviews and blogs they are EVERYWHERE and I don't want to listen to my mom).

    Sooooooooo two books I bought I know I didn't want but sounded like things people I knew wanted. I think, or did I put it down and not buy it? ACK
    .50 each total spent 5 would equal 10 books...
    I know I have and where they are:
    1. Little Miss Innocent - Lori Foster (WAY cool to find because I decided like two days ago I needed this)

    2. Summer Thunder - Elizabeth Lowell (the old sil desire cover amused me and hey .50!)

    3. Desire Me Only - Thea Devine (old zebra MM cover - prolly not keeping)

    4. For The First Time - Kathryn Smith (loved her last book and want to try some others)

    5. Loving Katherine - Caroline Davidson (WAY cool because I had it holding to pick up - sad thing was when I picked the books up at the ubs the other Runaway was now gone)

    6. Bittersweet - Sandra Brown (have this but this one was a like new copy - of course I didn't know that when I bought it but whatever)

    so that is SIX books.... I am almost positive one was Her Scoundrel. Because I have this and thought someone wanted it and it is a newer books and I was surprised to see it. But I can only find one copy. And I thought one was a dancer? something book by Maxwell (the other name for Elizabeth Lowell)... again something someone else wanted. But I can't find them! And the other two... I am just blanking. I know there were ten before I got out of the car at the ubs (stop after lib).

    le sigh. I am just rambling but I was hoping it would jog my memory. hmmm you know it is possible some fell in my car. I should go check there.
    3 Comments:
    1. CW was looking for the Ann Maxwell books--one is called fire dancer

      By Blogger Angela James, at 1/23/2006 07:09:00 AM  

    2. YES! That was it! But I don't have it :(. I guess I was in such a rush I either didn't pick it up or when I put things in the bag the girl bought, we missed it.

      I found Tempting by Hope Tarr (xina was just talking about this I think), the dawson, and a Lindsey in my car. The other I membered was The Countess by Catherine Coulter, which oddly enough I had put on the shelf ;).

      By Blogger sybil, at 1/23/2006 08:08:00 PM  

    3. thanks

      cool since I don't have it ;)

      go take them off your wishlist young lady... I could have wasted a whole .50 on you. hee

      By Blogger sybil, at 1/23/2006 09:15:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home