My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    1/21/2006
    Catherine Anderson
    Karen Scott's Tuesday interview is with... you guessed it... Catherine Anderson. Check it out!

    wendy The Super_Librarian (not to be confused with the regular ones ;) )recently posted a review for Summer Breeze. And since we generally agree on good westerns, or at least I agree with her, this has been placed high on the tbr pile.

    So we know how wendy feels about CA and avid reader has a view or two. How about you?

    Like her? Hate her? Eh about her? Have some rec's for me?

    What works for you and what doesn't?
    4 Comments:
    1. I quite like her older stuff and many are keepers but starting with Baby Love IMO she started a downward sugar overload induced spiral and I can't read her anymore. So for rec's - Annie's Song is wonderful, Simply Love, Keegan's Lady & Cherish are my faves.

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 1/22/2006 11:09:00 AM  

    2. new blog????

      where be?

      By Blogger sybil, at 1/22/2006 07:08:00 PM  

    3. Yea - What Sybil asked?

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 1/22/2006 09:15:00 PM  

    4. Cherish is buried in my keeper stash, and was my first read by Anderson. I loved the fact that the religious heroine has a crisis of faith.

      Annie's Song - eh. I know I'm in the minority here, but the heroine just about got on my last nerve. Yes, I know she's a deaf/mute - but she was so shockingly naive that I wanted to tear my hair out. Oh, don't get me wrong - Anderson gives you reasons why the girl is soooo naive - but I still wanted to throttle her at times.

      Simple Love and Keegan's Lady are buried in my TBR somewhere.....

      By Blogger Wendy, at 1/22/2006 09:16:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home