My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    1/26/2006
    Has anyone read...
    Once in a Blue Moon by Celia Stuart?

    Good? Bad? It is set in texas and the author is a texan ;). It is funny, I am very protexas writers but such a bad texan myself.

    But really have I ever claimed to make sense?

    It is an ebook, in case you are sitting there going what the hell is that and why haven't I heard of it! Giggles was eh on it but I hardly ever agree with her reviews, although I find her amusing. RT liked it but I am about 30/70 with them.

    It is a liquid silver book. I haven't tried them yet, uh I think, we know how my memory is. I have been on an ebook binge lately, yes many more unfinished blogs to be coming your way. But I am surprised at how expensive it is for a nonpaper book. At $6.20 without tax that is more than I normally per book. Why is that?

    Anyway... thoughts on the story?
    1 Comments:
    1. Sybil...price is based on book length and OIABM is 84,000 words even though the page count is just under 200. The page count has to do with how the publisher formats it though.

      I tell you what, drop me a line at cece at celiastuart.com and I'll send it to you for free. If you love it, go buy a copy and give it to a friend, if you hate it, then you're not out a thing.

      By Blogger Amie Stuart, at 1/28/2006 10:51:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home