My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    1/10/2006
    Unicorns Are in the World Again - again
    WoOT Beverly is back.

    kewl that! A Maili and a Beverly, jan is a good month. Of course this does show how I completely lost last week because she came back on the 4th!
    3 Comments:
    1. Sybil,

      I didn't keep your email address, but did you enjoy Give Me Tonight? How does it compare to what Ms. Kleypas writes now?

      SandyL

      By Blogger sandy l, at 1/10/2006 08:13:00 AM  

    2. Sandy!!!! Do you have a blog? Everytime I look for it I get an error.

      Being a person who likes old romance novels and loves westerns I really enjoyed Give Me Tonight.

      I can see how as an author, Kleypas has grown but really I don't see why she won't want this reprinted!

      I do plan to blog about it but I have told myself I will blog no reviews until I get at least five to LLB. One of which I finally fell asleep on while writting this morning at 5am, good thing it was on paper ;). long story...

      But thank you thank you thank you for the book! And really do let me know if ever I can try and return the favor!

      By Blogger sybil, at 1/10/2006 02:30:00 PM  

    3. Hey Sybil,
      Thanks for mentioning me here.

      By Blogger Beverly, at 1/14/2006 01:22:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home