My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    1/03/2006
    List of Top 10ish Lists *updated*
    on going...

    Top 10 picks of 2005 (and then some)
    Kristiej
    Rosario's
    Tara Marie
    Renee
    Alyssa's fave 20 in 2005
    Alyssa breaks down all her review grades for 2005
    Amanda
    debbie
    riemannia
    wendy
    Avid Reader does "A Year of Reflection"
    jay's 2005 The Good & the Lousy
    nicole's 2005 Books: Year in Review
    ag
    giselle:The Year that Was

    ohhh and lookie riemannia's list of lists

    I prolly won't do a list of my own just because I will so forget something. Every year at this time I look at some of you guys and think ok I am going to get it together and track my books! But then I get sidetracked by reading them and well...

    So I am making a list of the lists, so I can remember to go back later and steal the good titles I missed to put on my tbl ;). Feel free to tell me about any list I missed or any new ones posted.
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home