My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    1/02/2006
    since R has been on a Shannon McKenna kick....
    some news... from some blog.... which I really hope is true....

    R.W. What are you currently working on?

    S.M. Well, I just finished up another romantic suspense novel entitled HOT NIGHT, which comes out next October, and as soon as the holiday craziness and traveling is over, I'll be launching into Sean McCloud's as yet untitled story! I can't wait to see what mischief he gets up to. He's such a devilish guy.


    WoOT!!!!!!!! First yay new book this year and than WOOOOOT! Sean's book!

    hey I didn't know Lucy Monroe has a blog

    kewl
    4 Comments:
    1. WOOOOT!! Sean's book!!! is right! He was so adorable in SITS!

      By Blogger Rosario, at 1/03/2006 05:37:00 AM  

    2. Dude, that's my blog you quoted. Kewl.

      By Blogger Reese, at 1/08/2006 11:06:00 PM  

    3. LOL I was all concerned I didn't link back or something... hee yep that bes you.

      now go put up a new interview ;)

      By Blogger sybil, at 1/08/2006 11:31:00 PM  

    4. Yo Sybil,

      I have a new interview. You should check it out and leave a comment (interviews don't really prompt comments, so I never know if anyone's actually reading my blog or not).

      Re: Shannon - she's managed to amass quite a following considering she doesn't have a blog and NEVER updates her website.

      I think she rules, but I read a few luke-warm reviews of her books and basically wanted kick the reviewer in the hoo-hoo. For example, one said that "Behind Closed Doors" had too many characters and the reviewer couldn't keep track of them all.

      I mean, who would admit to being that stupid?

      By Blogger Reese, at 1/09/2006 12:27:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home