My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    1/10/2006
    Devil in Winter review up at romance junkies
    review

    I am not familiar with the site. New Bookmark!

    But either way.... look review... just shows we are that much closer to getting our happy hands on this book!

    wwwhhhhheeeeeeeeeee

    Personally I think LK should have sent me an ARC but since I never win those damn contests, alas I must wait.
    2 Comments:
    1. Just remember tat all the reviews at Romance Junkies are favorable. It's one that caters to authors.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 1/10/2006 06:54:00 AM  

    2. ohhhhhhhhhhhh

      I did not know that. Hmmm must be why I don't have the site marked and have never heard of it. I though it sounded like a name I had read in an authors notes.

      LOL guess it was ;)

      I still want the damn book!

      By Blogger sybil, at 1/10/2006 02:32:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home