My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    1/02/2006
    2006 WANT Want want list
    A nifty site that keeps a list of upcoming books is My Little Book Garden I can't remember how I found it but it is nifty. Check it out ;). As well as fictiondb

    * read reviews first
    ** need more info
    *** will buy used

    What is the difference between * and ** you say? Well a * I want a review first but a ** means I have no clue what the book is about, either the title or author caught my eye. So I might start to lust after a ** book without a review.

    JAN
    His Comfort and Joy by Jessica Bird - auto-buy
    **Summer Breeze by Catherine Anderson
    **Bad Boys Ahoy! by Sylvia Day
    *Flesh and Stone by Vickie Taylor - need to read the first book
    Master of Darkness by Susan Sizemore - bought the last two new and haven't read any of the three yet... need to read at least one otherwise used
    *The Highlander's Stolen Bride by Melanie George - loved Pleasure Seekers, will prolly get new

    FEB
    Lady of Sin by Madeline Hunter - auto-buy
    Never Seduce a Scoundrel (The School for Heiresses)by Sabrina Jeffries - auto-buy there have been about two books of hers I didn't like. And the set-up for the School for Heiresses series sounds like it could be a lot a fun. It could sucks rocks too but I am expecting the first ;).
    *The Devil's Waltz by Anne Stuart
    **In the Thrill of the Night by Candice Hern - sounds nifty hope it reads as well
    Room Service by Jill Shalvis - last in the Do Not Disturb series... I think
    Renegade Wife by Charlene Sands - HH
    * Scandal of the Black Rose by Debra Mullins - very much a maybe even used... the summary just so didn't interest me.
    Lord of Temptation by Paula Quinn - not until first is read
    **Ladys X's Cowboy by Zoe Archer - way not sure but sounds nifty
    **Jude's Law by Lori Foster - not sure
    ***Crescent Moon by Lori Handeland - used unless I read the others in the series

    MAR
    Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward - auto buy... GREAT book
    Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas - I want this now... I will start looking for it online and at walmart around the middle of Feb ;). want want want
    Three Little Secrets by Liz Carlyle - auto-buy
    *Portrait of a Lover by Julianne MacLean - not sure about this one either. Am I the only one that really dislikes that cover?
    **/*** Lord Perfect by Loretta Chase - need to read the last one before deciding on new or used
    **/***Sword of Darkness by Kinley MacGregor - or april not sure... this so better not go to HB
    *Her Master and Commander by Karen Hawkins - way up in the air about this one. I so disliked Lady in Red that I have pulled all her books down to skim/read.
    *Too Tempting to Touch by Cheryl Holt - most likely used, I have been slowly rereading the books of hers I have and taking them to the ubs. The last one was MUCH better than Further Than Passion so I still have hope.
    A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole - still annoyed we haven't gotten Ian's book... if I get this it will be used
    Wyoming Wildfire by Elizabeth Lane - HH!
    ***My hero's Have Always Been Cowboys by Lorraine Heath, Teresa Bodwell

    APR
    His Wicked Kiss by Gaelen Foley - auto-buy
    Dead and Loving It by MaryJanice Davidson - loved Derek's Bane!
    The Scoundrel (Harlequin Historical Series) by Lisa Plumley - HH! wwwwwwhhheeeeeee
    One Night with a Spy (Royal Four) by Celeste Bradley - auto buy
    **/***When Good Things Happen to Bad Boys by Lori Foster, Erin McCarthy and Helenkay
    **The Taming of the Duke by Eloisa James
    **Angel in My Bed by Melody Thomas
    **Deep Breath by Alison Kent - no clue what this is about
    ***Master of Wolves by Angela Knight - no new books by AK until I clear out a few AK tbr
    From the First by Jessica Bird - auto buy

    MAY
    Fever Dreams by Nicole Jordan - auto buy
    Wed Under Western Skies : Abandoned\Almost A Bride\His Brother's Bride (Historical) by Carolyn Davidson, Cheryl St.John, Jenna Kernan - yes HH!
    **All U Can Eat by Emma Holly - this title just sounds wrong in all sorts of ways. Anyone know what this is suppose to be about? So not a good title for an erotica novel, sez I.
    Captives of the Night by Loretta Chase
    Duke of Scandal by Adele Ashworth - auto-buy, virgin widow and all
    **And Able by Lucy Monroe - depending on if I like Willing or not... but since I loved Ready and have Willing ten to one I get it.
    **What to Wear to a Seduction by Sari Robins - I love this title, from the summary this could be a really great book or a really bad one. hmmm then again I guess that could be said for most books. I have my fingers crossed it is a good one!

    JUNE
    **The Perfect Stranger by Anne Gracie - need to read waltz before deciding on new or used
    **Sinful Pleasures : The Templar Knights by Mary Reed McCall - need to read at least one of her books I have to see if I even like her style of writing!
    Undead and Unreturnable by MaryJanice Davidson (paperback)

    JULY
    Be Mine Tonight by Kathryn Smith

    AUG
    Only a Duke Will Do (The School for Heiresses) by Sabrina Jeffries - auto-buy H/H were in To Pleasure a Prince (heiress Louisa North (who gives lessons on court behavior at the school) and her longtime nemesis, Simon, the Duke of Foxmoor)
    **Patience by Lisa Valdez - As one of the people who really liked this books, breastfeeding sex and all, sorry angie ;), I was totally planning on getting this new. But I am not sure now. One thing is I am so over the whole BDSM thang and as big of a series!slut as I am, I want the characters to match or have a reason for their change from book to book. I am hoping with a lil more info or an excerpt or two I will be woo hooing again.
    * From London with Love by Jenna Petersen

    SEPT
    The Southern Devil by Diane Whiteside
    MURPHY'S LAW by Lori Foster

    OCT

    NOV
    Scandal in Spring by Lisa Kleypas - auto buy, I so hope we don't have to wait long for another LK historical!

    DEC
    School for Heiresses anthology that will wrap up the series, stories by Sabrina Jeffries, Julia London, Liz Carlyle and a new author Renee Bernard...

    I am sure there will be more but I am finally tired and am going to try and get some sleep!
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home