My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    2/05/2006
    Devil in Winter whining....
    Is the Avon board aka romance a go go's fave place to visit down? Or is it just me? My firewall is acting funky again... I am going to have to breakdown and read the directions or something.

    And may I say just one more time how wrong it is that I, a texan, nonavonhating, Lisa Kleypas fan haven't read The Devil in Winter yet?

    Really it isn't far! I so should have this ARC. And I will say it now, even being too late to suck up for an ARC ;) I will be buying Lisa Kleypas's first contemporary. It is set in.... say it with me

    TEXAS

    She talks about it with kitty a lil in the interview for the fab It Happened One Autumn. Yes I am easy, what can we say I will brave women's fiction for Lisa Kleypas and a Texas setting. Oh but good god we will never hear the end of it if I hate it ;).

    But I still think I should have gotten to read The Devil in Winter. ::kicks rock::
    Until then enjoy playing around on her website, reread a few books, help kristiej stalk some readers or go read Bam's recent Lisa Kleypas reviews (I think she has about four up with a fifth on the way).

    And really if you haven't read the preview yet, you so should! Fresh Fiction also has an excerpt of chapter one. Do tell if you know of any others.

    wwwwwhhheeeeeeeeeeeeee I so want this book, just in case you missed that point....
    2 Comments:
    1. that makes two of us. I'm going to get it the moment my local store carries the stocks.

      By Blogger ag, at 2/06/2006 10:16:00 AM  

    2. It will be interesting to see how long this stays number one. Of course I don't know how all the lists add up.

      By Blogger sybil, at 2/06/2006 04:49:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home