My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    2/04/2006
    New books over the last few weeks...
    Since I am putting away the books I am not currently reading and reviewing... to take away temptation to read whatever it is I am not suppose to be reading :)

    Here is a list:
    In the Thrill of the Night by Candice Hern (my first CH)
    Going All Out by Jeanie London (Blaze - last of Red Letter Night)
    WildFire by Debra Cowan - Intimate Moments... which no I haven't read but I like her HH
    Tangled Destinies by Diana Blayne aka Diana Palmer
    The Windflower by Sharon and Tom Curtis (coughkristie'sfaultcough)
    Notorious Deception by Adrienne Basso (someone I plan on doing a combo post on soon)
    Amelia by Diana Palmer (GREAT shape published in 93)
    A Knight's Honor by Connie Mason - hee I seem to recall reading one of hers before but can't for the life of me recall what.
    Outlaw's Bride by Maureen McKade
    Dangerous Waters by Amy J. Fetzer
    Timeswept Rogue by Amy J. Fetzer
    More Than Just a Night by Connie Rinehold
    Night Fever by Susan Kyle aka Diana Palmer (1990 MM)
    Lord of Desire by Nicole Jordan
    Forbidden Magic by Cheyenne McCray
    Awaken Me Darkly by Gena Showalter
    When You Love Someone by Susan Johnson
    Bound and Determined by Shelley Bradley
    The Rainbow Promise by Lisa Gregory (WANT Rainbow Season)
    First Mate by Susan Macias aka Susan Mallery (the kismet)
    COURTING MISS HATTIE BY PAMELA MORSI (THANKS to the ever wonderful CW for sending it and wendy for recing it)
    Unleash the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon

    uh... just one or two you see ;)
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home