My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    2/04/2006
    A picture is worth a thousand words
    but do you like them on blogs?

    quick poll?

    Yes do put pictures on your blog.

    No do not put pictures on your blog.

    I am taking from the ever wonderful BAM and going to do an up next post for reviews. Which will start again next week... everyone say yay!!!

    But I have never done pics cuz A. I am computer stupid and don't know how B. people on dial up might have issue. So I am asking you guys ;). And if it is pro pic I will bother jay and nicole until they learn me how! heeeeee
    5 Comments:
    1. Everything in moderation! If it's not huge, heavy pics, I like!

      By Blogger Rosario, at 2/04/2006 06:51:00 AM  

    2. I like pics on blogs, as long as they aren't huge.

      By Blogger Samantha, at 2/04/2006 12:24:00 PM  

    3. First off - since you asked

      "Yaayyyy"

      I'm a picture girl myself. As you have surmised by the overabundance on mine. I'm pretty sure Tara is on dial-up. You should ask her if she has problems with pages loading.

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 2/04/2006 12:59:00 PM  

    4. I like pics on blogs, it's good to have something else to concentrate on.

      By Blogger Karen Scott, at 2/04/2006 01:33:00 PM  

    5. I like pics of covers #1 because it helps me remember the book better, and #2 because theres less reading involved. If a cover pic is up I can see right away if it's a book i'm interested in. Otherwise I have to read the title. lol such a hardship, I know.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/04/2006 03:00:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home