My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    2/19/2006
    I should rename the blog Behind...
    Sorry, really crappy news on friday, which has led to a wonderful migraine and mucho work to do on Monday.

    Since I am just about kissing the monitor to type this, contacts are out and I can't see, look for the reviews for Haunted, Lady of Sin and Lover Eternal on Monday or Tuesday. They need to be typed up.

    After getting stuck at my mom's on Friday, with one book to read, I ended up watching the first season of Grey's Anatomy. Very good, I highly recommend it!

    It is freezing in Texas.

    My medication is kicking back and so I am about to fall back to sleep. Hope you had a great weekend!

    OH and since I won't be buying books for a while now (good thing I have a tbr pile) NEW books bought prior to the Friday icky mail:
    Seven-Year Seduction by Heidi Betts
    Temperature's Rising by Karen Kelley
    3 Brides for 3 Bad Boys by Lucy Monroe
    AND found in a ubs for 1/2 in a box with other books I should call back and have put on hold just cuz I guess they are way hard to find:
    Once and Again by Lori Foster

    Lets all hope I wake back up without the migraine cuz next week is going to suck without being sick on top of it.

    I am going to go read Dreaming of You now, or some other book it doesn't matter I won't recall when I wake up *g*.

    So what are you reading?
    1 Comments:
    1. I, too, am obsessed with Grey's Anatomy. I will actually be posting about O'Malley and McDreamy at some point this week... so avoid our blog if you don't want Season Two spoilers!

      By Blogger Kate Diamond, at 2/19/2006 08:31:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home