My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    2/13/2006
    Wolf at the Door by Christine Warren

    Has anyone read Wolf at the Door yet? The book comes out in March, so I would think ARC's have gone out for review by now. It doesn't look like Christine Warren's site is up-to-date, other than the news blurb (The second Novel of the Others, She's No Faerie Princess, comes out in Fall 2006 from St. Martin's Press. And I think there is one after that.) There is an excerpt up at St. Martin's site.

    Yes, just what I need another new book to want. Amazon's 4 for 3 is sounding better and better. If only that voice telling me not to spend the tax refund until I learn how much last Friday will fuck my life up, would shut up. Why isn't there a limit to how much people can fuck with you? ::deep calming breath:: that is another post...

    From the Back Cover:
    Christine Warren's spellbinding new series takes you into the enthralling world of The Others-mystical creatures who have long kept their true natures hidden from human eyes. Now, these werekin, shapeshifters, vampires, and witches must choose between revealing their powers or fighting a sinister sect hell-bent on their destruction...
    Sullivan Quinn didn't travel 3,000 miles from his native Ireland and his wolf pack just to chase rabidly after the most delectable quarry he's ever seen. Quinn is in America on a mission-to warn his Other brethren of a shadowy group willing to use murder and mayhem to bring them down. But one whiff of this Foxwoman's delicious honeysuckle fragrance and he knows that she is more than a colleague or a conquest... she is his mate.


    Anthropologist Cassidy Poe is a worldrenowned authority on social interaction, but the overpowering desire she feels around Quinn defies every ounce of her expertise. Working by his side to uncover The Others' enemies poses risks she never expected-to her own safety, to those she loves, and to her heart, as every encounter with Quinn proves more blissfully erotic than the last...

    Now, with no one to trust but each other, Quinn and Cassidy face a foe that's edging closer every day, threatening to destroy the life they've always known, and the passion they've just discovered...

    I had no idea she has so many books out. I have only read one, Fantasy Fix and I enjoyed the writing but the way the friends interacted got on my nerves. Might be why I haven't been keeping up on what Christine Warren writing, well and the lack of updates.

    ** yes jay I am liking the pictures :)
    4 Comments:
    1. I must admit, I'm not a fan, but I've also only read one of her books anyway, which might not be fair.

      The title escapes me at the moment which actually justifies my feelings about her books *g*

      By Blogger Karen Scott, at 2/13/2006 09:39:00 AM  

    2. I liked her Ellora's Cave books enough to want to check out this new one.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/13/2006 11:08:00 AM  

    3. LOL I knew Fantasy Fix because I searched my blog. :)

      I think I am gonna give it a go. And just for you Karen I switched to pop up to see how that goes ;).

      By Blogger sybil, at 2/13/2006 12:11:00 PM  

    4. Thank the lord for that, lol!

      By Blogger Karen Scott, at 2/13/2006 03:39:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home