My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    2/16/2006
    Review: Bad Boys Ahoy! by Sylvia Day
    Review is up... go forth and read! And get pirate songs stuck in your head. Cuz I am nice like that.

    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me - We pillage, we plunder we rifle and loot
    Drink up me hearties, yo ho We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot
    Drink up me hearties, yo ho
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me We extort, we pilfer we filch and sack
    Drink up me hearties, yo ho Maraud and embezzle and even high-jack
    Drink up me hearties yo ho
    6 Comments:
    1. OK, now I have that tune running through my head. Thanks a bunch. Great review. I must get this one.

      By Blogger ReneeW, at 2/16/2006 11:59:00 AM  

    2. Awesome review...I SOOOOOOOO want to read the rake one you mention...can't wait!

      By Blogger romancelover, at 2/16/2006 05:16:00 PM  

    3. I swear your blog is playing tricks on me. I just ran my curser over the click on the review link and all the words disappeared. I won in the end though! I got to read the review and now I want to read a pirate story.

      By Blogger Samantha, at 2/16/2006 08:24:00 PM  

    4. I downloaded mine from Amazon and it was about half that price -- the same as a paperback.

      By Blogger meljean brook, at 2/19/2006 06:08:00 PM  

    5. *runs away*

      By Blogger meljean brook, at 2/20/2006 01:51:00 AM  

    6. LOL meljean was just being a good friend and helping you save money!

      be nice cw... hee

      By Blogger sybil, at 2/21/2006 07:22:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home