My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    2/25/2006
    INFO: She's No Princess by Laura Lee Guhrke
    She's No Princess by Laura Lee Guhrke

    I still haven't decided if I am getting this or not, as I was one of the ones disappointed in The Marriage Bed and the summary is sort of iffy for me.

    summary from site:
    What happens when Britain’s most proper diplomat, Sir Ian Moore, meets up with the fun-loving daughter of an Italian prince?
    Trouble. Lots and lots of trouble. Especially for him.

    She has a limited time excerpt up at her site until March 28th, then a new excerpt gets posted. So if you are interested go read! Oh there is also a contest if you read the excerpt go enter!

    The cover I don't really like, might be my computer color being screwy, but that looks like one fucked up hand from here.

    If you know for sure you want this... amazon has it on the list for the buy 3 get 4 special, really a great deal. Le sigh will be strong. Will not buy books. But hey I can live on the joy of your book buys so helpful girl I am you can order it here
    1 Comments:
    1. *heavy, heavy sigh* I used to adore Guhrke - before the move that is. Now I'm not the least bit interested in reading her anymore.

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 2/25/2006 08:40:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home