My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    2/01/2006
    Sex and the City meets Almack's
    This line caught my eye in Candice Hern's Walenbooks letter, regarding her new novel In The Thrill of the Night.

    Great cover for you cover!whores out there. So is the sequel Just One of Those Flings (comes out 8/06)

    Soooo what do you think about the girls club? The first thing I thought of was the 'wallflowers' which Hern is coming at it from the angel of widow's vs young!OMGImustmarrynow women. Jo Goodman does have The Dennehy series that is all women (sisters). What else, I think she is right and generally the series are 'boys' clubs - brothers, school chums, spys (gawd)....

    But agree or not, the book sounds interesting! Oh Feb 7 is seeming farther and farther away. I want it now!
    3 Comments:
    1. I am interested in this, too--and the cover is gorgeous.

      By Blogger Megan Frampton, at 2/01/2006 11:26:00 AM  

    2. I plan to get this one too as you see who she is NOT with anymore *heh heh heh*

      (and I had to laugh at the word verification I got this time
      jfckin - sounds naughty)

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 2/01/2006 05:32:00 PM  

    3. yes yes yes

      I will have to go get one of those books too.

      LOL you should be ashamed there is someone from the AVON co (the mail order makeup thing) hitting here all the time. They prolly think you hate them.

      By Blogger sybil, at 2/01/2006 09:41:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home