My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    2/07/2006
    Random Questions III and a lil of this and that
    cuz you guys sucks at answering these :)

    More news on McKenna's new book...

    1. Do you read excerpts? Or do they make the wait seem longer?

    Erin McCarthy has a sequel in the works for The Pregnancy Test, You Don't Know Jack, it comes out in OCT!

    2. So... ::looks at tara:: What Bad Boy book have you picked up to try so far? Did you like it?

    Renegade Wife by Charlene Sands is showing SOLD OUT! Well at least on the Harlequin site. Great to see for a western (she says knowing she has a copy :) )

    3. If you have to buy six to get two free is that really a sale?

    Lucy Monroe has a cute blot post: Favorite reader quotes...

    4. How would you rate Lucy Monroe's Harlequin Presents, like Wedding Vow of Revenge against your typical HP book? And if you like her Kensington Brava work like, Ready, Willing and the upcoming And Able (can't wait to read) and you have read her HP's have you found you liked the HP or not?

    I really need to buy Secrets Vol. 9, as well as finish my Secrets post.

    5. Have you read any Secrets books? I didn't realize vol 14 and vol 15 where already out.

    Because what I need... is new books. Kidding angiew! (btw she has a great new blog look up)
    2 Comments:
    1. I'm still refusing to buy a book with "bad boy" in the title, and if Lori Foster wrote it I'm definitely not reading it--sorry to the LF fans out there I just don't get her.

      By Blogger Tara Marie, at 2/08/2006 02:02:00 PM  

    2. Bad Boys Over Easy(April 1, 2005)
      by Erin McCarthy, Jen Nicholas, Jordan Summers
      The EC story in here is great and JS is one of the next up I want to read!

      seeeeeeeeeeee no lori foster ;)

      LOL I think I am the only person who likes her... I haven't ran into those fangirls you speak of yet. I am almost finished with Jude's Law. So if I post a review of that... they may come.

      By Blogger sybil, at 2/08/2006 02:08:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home