My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    2/12/2006
    Suite Fantasy by Janice Maynard
    Has anyone read Suite Fantasy
    by Janice Maynard yet?

    She is a member of the blog: Vamps and Scamps along with Dianne Castell (tbr Star Quality, tbb Texas Bad Boys),LuAnn McLane, Shiloh Walker (a few ebooks tbr & HOT SPELL), Lucy Monroe (read all 5 I have) and Karen Kelley (Southern Comfort, Southern Exposure and BBwET tbr & Temp Rising & Texas Bad Boys tbb)

    Janice Maynard cover caught my eye yesterday, when blog hopping and I noticed Amazon keeps recommending it to me.

    So have any of you guys read it? What cha think?

    If you haven't read or heard of the book here is a lil info cuz I am nice like that.
    from amazon:
    Book Description
    Welcome to the Scimitar Hotel, a discreet hideaway of luxury fantasy suites for couples, where anything goes and the wildest desires become unforgettable realities-if just for one red-hot night. Here there is no such thing as going too far. Nothing is taboo. And no one is watching. It also gives Janice Maynard free rein to go as far as her heart desires in three novellas, each catering to specific, wild, and uncensored tastes.

    An excerpt, one from each story:
    Suite Seduction
    Suite Surrender
    Suite Revenge
    3 Comments:
    1. I had a one sentence review at the bottom of a blog post. I think fans of Lori Foster would like the Maynard collection. The editor of this line seems to be going for sweet-hot.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/13/2006 11:17:00 AM  

    2. This just arrived in the mail over the weekend and I plan to read it in the next few days. Will let you know what I want then.

      By Blogger Maura Anderson, at 2/13/2006 12:36:00 PM  

    3. HEE I remember now P. I offered to help take it off your hands cuz you need space ;).

      I am a nice girl like that. I like Lori Foster, or at least can. I agree with uh shit, someone I forget who, she works best in shorter stories. But I did really love Say No To Joe? and a few others in the visitation series. The last one was eh. Jude's Law? But I shall blog on that at some point. I fear no fangirl.

      Cool Maura! Drop a note by if you think about it when you review.

      By Blogger sybil, at 2/13/2006 12:49:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home