My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    2/19/2006
    Seven-Year Seduction by Heidi Betts
    Seven-Year Seduction by Heidi Betts

    I have all of Heidi Betts books. Yes shocking ;). Hey but I have even read some of them! She falls into the fun historical column, at least the ones I have read. And I have to say I read her more because I love her h/h than anything else.

    So when I learned she was moving to Silhouette Desire I do have to say I was sad. But I put it down as something to look at for and then forgot.

    When I ran across the AAR review for Blame it on the Blackout I was hooked and had to find that book! And once I did I loved it. In fact I currently have two copies ;). Bought by a Millionaire was just as great and even though I didn't enjoy When the Lights Go Down as much as the first two I still was on the look out for Seven-Year Seduction.

    In fact her move to Desire was one of the reasons I decided I really needed to branch out and read more lines than HH. So far Heidi Betts is the only Desire author I watch for but I do have a few more to try. She also has Mr. and Mistress, coming out in May. It is book five of The Elliotts. Give her a try, you might find a new author to read and a new line to look into.
    2 Comments:
    1. Yay! I'm actually obsessed with romance novels about "the one that got away." They can either be really good, or really bad. This one looks excellent. I'm putting this on the top of my To-Be-Read list!

      By Blogger Kate Diamond, at 2/19/2006 08:30:00 PM  

    2. I really enjoyed it and I am not so much on the one that got away ;).

      Love to hear what you think about it!

      By Blogger sybil, at 2/21/2006 07:20:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home