My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    3/07/2006
    Thank you... thank you very much
    We have a contest winner! Thank you to everyone who sent in an email.

    Click on the Scribe Virgin to find out the correct answers and the winner!

    1. What is Rhage cooking when JR arrives for his interview?

    He's making French Toast. Lots of it!!! French toast sounds pretty good actually. I wish I was having some with him right now!

    2. What kind of car does Mary Luce drive?
    This one was a little tough, but maybe I wasn't looking in the right place. I had to do a bit of searching. I found the chapter one excerpt though. That was way cool! Mary drives a Honda Civic!

    3. How do you become a vampire?

    You don't become a vampire. They are part of a species - basically born that way. "Becoming" a vampire happens after a transition that occurs around their 25th birthday. Again, they are a species different from humans.



    And the Winner Is.....

    AngieG!!!!!! Thanks for providing the above posted answers! Added perk for the winner!
    ---------------------->



    So thanks to Sybil for inviting me to come! And as always, I’m grateful for the Brotherhood’s readers. Without them, I wouldn’t get to do the job I love for a living.
    1 Comments:
    1. Congrats AngieG!!

      CindyS

      By Blogger CindyS, at 3/07/2006 03:12:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home