My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    3/06/2006
    DUE OUT MARCH 7TH: Lover Eternal by J. R. Ward
    Maybe you have heard this already but Lover Eternal comes out tomorrow ;).

    BEWARE THERE MAY BE SPOILERS IN THE COMMENTS... HERE IS WHERE YOU SHOULD POST IF YOU HAVE READ THE BOOK AND WANT TO GUSH/QUESTION/SSQQQEEE OR ALL OF THE ABOVE.

    I have no idea how many times I have read it, I think at least 5. Everytime I find something new to love about it.

    Lover Eternal hurts at times it should have pissed me off. And Rhage gets away with things that would have made me close another book. There is so much pain in the brothers and you can't help but want to see them get a HEA or at least as close as they can get to it.

    The wait is almost over but hey I can honestly say it will be worth it.

    Go reread the excerpt at Ward's site and another on NAL's site to tide you over. Hey if nothing else... there is walmart at midnight! **And the virgin has nothing to say about it**

    (c) Copyright J.R. Ward 2005-2006
    8 Comments:
    1. Well, there must be sales all over the place, because I just bought mine at B&N this morning. YAAAAYYYY!

      By Blogger Bob & Muffintop, at 3/06/2006 02:22:00 PM  

    2. Can't wait to hear what you think of it ;). As of this morning cindy would still only look at hers. But won't read it..

      By Blogger sybil, at 3/06/2006 02:24:00 PM  

    3. I won't read through these post to hard except to say, I started LE about 15 minutes ago only to discover that Marissa has not been returning Butch's calls. All I can say is I am already tense. (Yes, Sybil, I have officially started only I have been up too long and can't see straight)

      As of this moment I've been up 18 hrs and need to hit the bed. I will miss the rest of the fun but look forward to catching up whenever my head rises from my pillow next.

      Night-night.

      CindyS

      By Blogger CindyS, at 3/06/2006 03:28:00 PM  

    4. cindy I laugh at your 18 hours ;)

      Thanks for your help this morning!

      By Blogger sybil, at 3/06/2006 03:40:00 PM  

    5. I can't wait to read LE, I pick up my 3 copies tomorrow!

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/06/2006 03:58:00 PM  

    6. Cindy- Butch and Marissa don't have an easy road of it... but I love them together. I'm about 57 pages into their book right now and all I can say is WHOA.

      Miss Kitty- maybe it's the lawyer in me, but I am very detail orientated. Things really bug me and if the plots are smooth and logical I can't let the books go! And yes, I wish I'd had more space at the end too... but maybe that will come as the series progresses!

      Rose- I hope you like Rhage! :)

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/06/2006 06:10:00 PM  

    7. Miss Kitty, I tell you, I pour over the gallies when I get them looking for typos. It's so hard to get a MS totally clean of those buggers!

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/06/2006 09:27:00 PM  

    8. Well, all I can say is thank God for vacation days! I took one and indulged in LE until I was forced to attend to nature things like the bathroom and food. I will admit that for me, Zadist had initially been okay and I couldn't quite get the with tats and piercings. But now, all I can say is that he is simply H-O-T... smoking! What is a girl to do until September JR?!

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/08/2006 01:09:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home