My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    3/06/2006
    My TBR Pile and Moments of FanGirl Fawning


    By J.R. Ward

    Okay, so I can be a fangirl on occasion. There are some authors I’m totally tongue-tied around and in awe of... Suz Brockmann: because she rocks and yes, I love Jules and I want him to get his HEA, too.

    *** Click the Scribe Virgin for more...

    Shannon McKenna: holy... can I swear here? Well, anyway, McKenna has it going on with alpha heroes and sexual tension. If you haven’t tried her, I suggest it. Shannon also happens to be a hella-nice woman.

    Elizabeth Lowell: yeah, I’m all about her especially her older books. I have most of her categories and love her old romances.
    Jessica Andersen: my CP and level headed guidance counselor who is phenomenally talented and smooth as water with the suspense.

    Lisa Gardner: if you haven’t read THE PERFECT HUSBAND, I highly recommend it.


    Right now, I’m about to read SHADOW TOUCH by Marjorie M. Liu. I’ve heard so many good things about Liu that I just have to go there. I anticipate that it’s going to freak me out because it’s so good.

    And I am LUSTING after a certain male witch (SHI? Hello? One word for you: VAX.) And I’m all excited about McKenna’s fall release.

    Then there’s Stephanie Rowe’s DATE ME BABY, ONE MORE TIME (which I’ve already read and was hysterical!) due in May and THE DEVIL IN THE JUNIOR LEAGUE by my dear friend Linda Francis Lee which is due out in September.
    4 Comments:
    1. geez, sweetie, can't i write the book that's under deadline first???? it's half way done...

      tell ya what... some inspiration might work miracles. Get me butch. he'll inspire anybody.

      By Blogger Shiloh Walker, at 3/06/2006 07:00:00 PM  

    2. Deadlines? I'm without my male witch and you're worried about deadlines?

      HA!

      ;)

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/06/2006 07:06:00 PM  

    3. It is a trap!

      Don't do it! I mean really then you would be giving her a book to read PLUS a deadline for Vax ;), and that book to finish.

      I have never read Brockmann. But keep meaning too. McKenna I love... Standing in the Shadows is a fave. And Shadow Touch is on the list to get one day. Along with Hot Nights...

      so many books so little time...

      By Blogger sybil, at 3/06/2006 07:12:00 PM  

    4. well, i'm without butch. so there.

      By Blogger Shiloh Walker, at 3/07/2006 06:09:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home