My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    3/04/2006
    Want:Aussie Rules by Jill Shalvis
    Aussie Rules by Jill Shalvis is due out in June. And man does it look like Jill is one busy woman. Her front page lists upcoming books and she also has a nifty page on her site with the making of for some of her books that are out. Gives a back story to the story... sort of. LOVE that! She can be found on her blog, and is an author that updates lots. Really... like almost everyday.

    summary for Aussie Rules:
    This just in, hell’s officially breaking loose.

    It’s bad enough that gutsy pilot Mel Anderson has to clean up after her lovable but completely disorganized best friend and business partner, Dimi, while her certifiable employees make more work than they do. Now the one man she hoped she never see- the man who owns the deed to her airport, thank you- is back and looking for trouble. Scratch that, he is trouble. Amazing, holy cow, more please trouble…

    Bo Black wants his family’s airport back, and he’s determined to get it. This laid back Aussie is nobody’s fool. Thing is, neither is Mel. She’s intense. Uptight. Sexy. And very, very tempting. Suddenly Bo’s thinking less about revenge and more about kissing and touching and falling into a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-underpants kind of forever love…

    Now, somebody’s going for broke; somebody’s going crazy; somebody’s going to try everything; and somebody’s going to play a very risky surprise…

    *more behind the cut*
    Sounds like fun. And love the Aussie hero, I think I have only read two or three books with one. She looks to be adding a lil more mystery to her her books as well. I have one other mystery Brava to read as well by Amy Garvey. I am still trying to come up with a way to talk Alyssa out of one of her 5 copies of I Love You to Death. But that is another blog...

    If you want to take a chance you can wait until June for Aussie Rules, there is an excerpt up. Next up for Jill will be a Bad Boy book. Very cool!

    Bad Boys Southern Style by JoAnn Ross, E. C. Sheedy, Jill Shalvis due to release on 7/06.

    I don't see an excerpt for JoAnn's story but here is a blurb that tells a lil about it. There is an excerpt of Jill Shalvis's story. But I didn't find anything on E C Sheedy's yet.

    Hopefully but July I will have found Bayou Bad Boys and read it. They have so many coming out this year!
    3 Comments:
    1. I love Jill's blog. She can talk about the most ordinary things in such a humorous way. I try to hit her blog every day.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 3/05/2006 10:31:00 AM  

    2. LOL! I've only got two copies at the moment. I'm trying to decide if I can get away with taking one back to the store since I still have the receipt. It looks unread, and I'd just exchange it . . .

      By Blogger Alyssa, at 3/05/2006 01:14:00 PM  

    3. Yes she does have a great blog. One of the reasons I started reading her.

      ALYSSA! I think you should mail it to sybil with TPT.

      By Blogger sybil, at 3/05/2006 01:57:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home