My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    4/08/2006
    Icon ramble...

    I have been avoiding my Live Journal for a while now, mostly because I only post about RL stuff there. And well bah... I like avoidance and haven't wanted to deal.


    Then after the icky crash I knew I was going to have to find new icons, one of the most wonderful things about LJ. And as ok as I was about losing them, I really was going to miss them. Many had been made for me by old friends and such, so sniff.


    But wow, LJ has been making a changes and shit and looks like it is way updated and nifty. Then I tried to post something to jmc's lj and fuck me if I could remember my password to log in! Tried and tried and tried... for like a nothing post. But it was the point!

    Then I had to reset my password and jump a few hoops and so I decided to post on my lj for some icon sites.

    After the post, I noticed that I still had a paid account. ::blink:: yes PAID account for a lj I haven't posted on since last Dec. Go team me! And of course it expires soon but whatever it will just go to a free account for a bit then.

    Since my lj was a few years old, thanks to a wonderful phile friend, I have some extra icon space even. ALL my icons were there. I sqqqqqquuueee'ed. That should shock no one ;).

    I have been playing with the idea of changing my blog. Well I was suppose to update the design a touch but I mean like change the addy and think on maybe using the wordpress one I set up, because it isn't tied to redwyne. Maybe I will think on using LJ instead.
    .
    LOL yeah right, it will most likely stay here forever and ever. Post might be spotty from me for a bit as I think RL is about to become annoyingly busy But I will still be around and stuff, LOL just in case you wonder...
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home