My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    5/08/2006
    EBUZZ: The Devil Inside by Sasha White

    click for summary...
    The Devil Inside by Sasha White
    When straight-laced Caleb Mann's girlfriend dumps him because he's "unimaginative" and "boring" in the bedroom, he finally agrees to let his younger brother set him up on a blind date. But a case of mistaken identity soon has him playing pool in a gay bar with sexy psychic Gina Devlin, who easily convinces him he's not dull. But can she convince him that her visions, and her love, is real?


    Fun read, great characters with a heroine who is a touch too perfect. She is pretty, great style, flirty, fun, party girl and psychic to boot. Gina and Caleb are perfect in the way they are so not perfect for each other.

    The end is a touch quick and the conflict is totally created by Gina. I admit to wanting to bop her on the head and soooooo don't blame Caleb for walking out. But overall I enjoyed the characters. I look forward to the sequel, should be fun.

    excerpt here.... If you want it, get it while it is hot! You can only buy the ebook from LSB until May 16th and then you have to WAIT until the print copy comes out
    5 Comments:
    1. was this one I should skip?

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/08/2006 11:04:00 AM  

    2. oddly enough I was thinking about this last night, uh this morning ;)

      That I forgot a Jane Meter!

      I think you would find the psychic stuff too hooky and a killing point. But the heroine is a strong female, nonvirgin type I think you would enjoy.

      But I still shake my head over the 'fight' they have. It just seemed too much to expect that soon and some thing of a stupid female move.

      But the characters together I like and I haven't read much of this type of paranormal. I could see you rating it about a C ;).

      Now you will have to read it some day and let me know *g*

      By Blogger sybil, at 5/08/2006 06:19:00 PM  

    3. I say skip the ebok Jane and wait for it to be released next year by Aphrodisia with the sequel as an all in one. :) (Maybe try Gypsy Heart just re-released at Samhain *wink*)

      TDI was my very first novella ever, and my first attempt to inetegrate paranormal aspects into a story. I stand by the fact that I LOVE Gina...but Obviously I didn't get all of what was in my head onto the page the first time around.

      When I wrote it, I wanted it to be a light sexy romp, and I think I accomplished that...but at the same timne..I've learned a lot in the two years since I wrote it. :)

      I'm extremely excited to dig back into it and to write the sequel.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/10/2006 02:11:00 AM  

    4. I'm loving the cover!

      By Blogger Karen Scott, at 5/10/2006 01:54:00 PM  

    5. Krean, the cover totally suits the story. LOL

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/10/2006 07:22:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home