My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    5/07/2006
    JR Ward article...

    I have been stressing about this lil phone interview from a week or so ago and wondering how what I said would look vs what was printed.

    I guess I can't complain too much. It looks like they credited me with the wrong review, I did Dark Lover not Lover Eternal. The rest looks about right ;).

    read me
    6 Comments:
    1. The interview was fabulous!!!!!!

      By Blogger Amie Stuart, at 5/07/2006 01:15:00 PM  

    2. Great interview from everyone involved.

      And if that doesn't get you the ARC of LA then nothing will!!!! te he he!

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/07/2006 03:03:00 PM  

    3. LOL

      I was already getting the ARC *eg*.

      I was just glad it turned out ok, I was having nightmares of misquotes ;).

      By Blogger sybil, at 5/07/2006 03:09:00 PM  

    4. Nice interview - and that reviewer with AAR did a pretty decent job.

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 5/07/2006 08:25:00 PM  

    5. Well done Sybil. I really enjoyed the interview but man, hearing that the guys just show up and she writes makes me want to cry. I figure I secretly want to be a writer but I've never had a bunch of people just show up in my head.

      Ah, well.

      You came off sounding very professional and yeah, when I read about your first book being Lover Eternal it gave me pause so I'm glad you let us know.

      CindyS

      By Blogger CindyS, at 5/08/2006 07:32:00 AM  

    6. I think so too kristie ;)

      I know cindy! Over all though if something was going to be wrong I will take that.

      And I don't think there is a 'correct' way to write. You have people like Ward and Linda Howard who say the stories come to them. And then people like Meg Cabot who talk about how stupid that is because the author makes it up.

      You have people that plot, outline, write, revise, write, edit, and work every day. And others that what until the last min and kill themselves to meet a dead line.

      And then others are a mix of everything. I think at the heart of it there is a talent. It can't be taught or created but it can be polished to shine.

      At least I think... I couldn't write myself out of a box, so what the fuck do I know.

      By Blogger sybil, at 5/08/2006 06:28:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home