My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    5/20/2006
    interesting looking blog(s)
    another new to me blog found at cw blog
    Jennie's B[ook]log - love the icons. And this book I so want.

    Damn! I just realized my Eats, Shoots & Leaves is gone with my copy of Morning Glory. Bastards! I really need to remember not to let books leave my apt. Or at least to not make people dead to me until I get my shit back.

    uh, that has nothing to do with the blog, just go check it out.

    xxxxxxxxxxx
    older new to me:
    new to me reader blog

    Former Time Warner exec, Jerry Simmon's has some interesting Articles and a blog

    Liz Maverick
    doesn't look like she is blogging right now or has stopped but what is there looks like fun stuff...

    The Book Bitches

    2 B Read

    Heather's Blethers

    Since I can't go lookie now, I am posting here for you to enjoy. And I am adding as I go along, links will stay until I get a chance to go play on the blog. Let me know if you go check them out and what you think ;).
    2 Comments:
    1. I felt completely lost at The Book Bitches like I was missing some inside joke.

      By Blogger Tara Marie, at 2/10/2006 01:52:00 PM  

    2. hmmm too bad...

      I haven't really had a chance to look at these yet.

      But I am done with Bad Boy's Ahoy!, the thing from hell with evol people today, and venting to poor jay about it. Now I really need to do my taxes just in case there is cash in it for me...

      By Blogger sybil, at 2/10/2006 02:16:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home