My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    6/16/2006
    EBUZZ: Snowbound by Susan Greene
    This sound good but the excerpt didn't do much for me, might be cuz I am just not a pet person...

    Jonah wanted nothing but quiet and solitude to work on his latest book. He certainly had no plans to rescue a beautiful damsel in distress. But when Katherine wrecks her car outside his cabin, he finds playing the knight-in-shining-armor may get him more than he bargained for.


    Katherine longs for a man who can set her blood on fire. She wonders if such a man exists... until she finds herself stranded in a remote cabin with the man of her romance-novel dreams.


    What happens when a steamy, no-strings affair becomes the love of your life?

    3 Comments:
    1. I love the cover on this one. Haven't read it yet, so I don't know...I'll reserve comment on that.

      What do you mean by not a pet person...? Does this story have pets in it or are we talking BDSM kind-of "pet"?

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/16/2006 03:14:00 PM  

    2. yes great cover! I think cobblestone does some pretty nice ones.

      no no no not likey animal stuff *g* if you click on the cover it will take you to the site and there is an excerpt.

      The first part is a man and his dog. You know being all talking to the dog cute. eh...

      This works for some but like I said I am not much of a pet person myself so I an very eh about it. But I am thinking it could get better *g*. I hope to try it some day!

      Do tell if you get it and enjoy (or not)

      By Blogger sybil, at 6/17/2006 12:32:00 AM  

    3. Nothing icky with the dog in this, he's a pretty cool dog. I have read this and absolutely adored it. You might give it a shot.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/27/2006 03:39:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home