My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    6/16/2006
    Nicole Austin's Ebuzz: Blackmailed by Annmarie McKenna
    Annmarie McKenna has a blog here and it looks like she has three more stories coming out with Samhain.


    click me for summary
    Brianna Wyatt may be a victim of her father's machinations, but one look is all it takes for Cole Masters and Tyler Cannon to offer her their own style of menage a trois blackmail.


    Brianna Wyatt's father is blackmailing her into doing what he wants by threatening to send her brother to an institution. She would do anything to keep that from happening, including go along with his demented scheme of her getting pregnant by Cole Masters--a man who's been rumored to share a woman with his best friend, and who leaves Brianna's innocent senses in shambles.


    Cole is sure he's about to be blackmailed-why else would a man whore his daughter? But there's something about her that neither Cole nor his best friend, Tyler Cannon, can deny. They want her, and don't hesitate for a second on making their own offer. Her brother's protection for her body.


    When danger flirts with Brianna's life, there is nothing they won't do to keep her safe. Including listening to what their hearts are saying.



    Nicole Austin author of Spontaneous Combustion (in Dreams of the Oasis I) has her own take on two is better than one in Passionate Realities. I recall really liking it so I was an easy sell on Blackmailed.

    Nicole's Ebuzz
    Brianna Wyatt's own father has blackmailed her into producing an heir with welathy businessman Cole Masters in order to protect her brother. From the first moment they meet, Cole sees something different in Brianna. Together with best friend Tyler Cannon, he protects Brianna from the dangers surrounding her. The three share a scorching hot menage which is only supposed to last a week, but the men have no intention of giving her up, and will in fact face down anyone who tries to take her from them.


    I first picked up this book because of the stir it created among the readers in my Yahoo group. The story captivated me right away, drawing me into Brianna's world. When real life intruded, I was rather disgruntled at having to put it down. Still, I finished the book in one day as it kept me awake until the reaching the end sometime in the early morning.


    What a fabulous story! A heroine I could relate to, two very hunky, very alpha men, and some secondary characters that are a lot of fun. Oh, and did I mention its a totally scorching menage. One word...wowza! I'm trying to find the time to read it again. This is handsdown the best book I have read in quite some time, and I highly recommend it for anyone interested in a hot read and compelling story.



    You can find the excerpt and buy the book here. Thanks for the buzz Nicole!
    5 Comments:
    1. Okay, another book that is low on the Jane meter and that has a review going up next week. What are the odds. LOL. Again, the sex is hot but the story line between the three lovers has them all falling madly in love in 4 days. Not to mention that the two men treat the woman like a toy. Which is fine but don't try to make it into a bad, schmaltzy romance. Just have them sexing it up and move on.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/16/2006 01:59:00 PM  

    2. LOL

      you know I don't put jane meters on author ebuzz's but I soooo almost put a note that jane should stay far away from this.

      And I haven't read it yet!

      By Blogger sybil, at 6/16/2006 02:08:00 PM  

    3. I haven't read her book, so I can't comment on it. I may though. I like triad stories. The cover is interesting...and yeah, sexy... but for some reason it took me a second to realize the guy with his back turned does have arms; his are just folded.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/16/2006 03:19:00 PM  

    4. LOL...I love the Jane meter!

      ...Fi

      By Blogger Kerri Wall, at 6/16/2006 05:20:00 PM  

    5. hi anon! Welcome, uh are you the same anon? Or did I have lots of different anon's today?

      go me!

      either way hi *g*

      fi I try to protect jane the best I can... cuz my blog needs a maili or a jane. I can't end up with NONE. Or something horrid could happen. Like my blog blow up and I be forced to get a life or something.

      eek!

      hi candy! welcome, glad you liked the book I have it to be read

      By Blogger sybil, at 6/17/2006 12:29:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home