My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    6/27/2006
    reason for ames, cindy and kristie to squueee
    Along with other Canadian peeps, hmmm I think ames is in Canada. anywho...

    lower book prices
    3 Comments:
    1. Jennie mentioned something like this on her blog too. As someone who has put down a book because of the price (I'm thrifty for a good reason-LOL) this is good news. Or actually, bad news, because now I'll probably buy more books. A girl can't win these days.

      Oh yeah - when are they just going to take the American price off books sold in Canada altogether? I know that's never going to happen, but you never know.

      By Blogger ~ames~, at 6/27/2006 06:24:00 PM  

    2. Wowzers!!!! A decrease in what we pay for books??? I like it!!! It's so maddening seeing the difference in Canadian and American prices! Although UK or Australia is even worse.

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 6/27/2006 07:26:00 PM  

    3. It always makes me think I'm getting a deal when I see what you pay! LOL

      By Blogger Kerri Wall, at 6/27/2006 09:24:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home