My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    7/21/2006
    Scandalous
    So should I tell you what I just bought at Walgreens?

    I checked two stores... walmart (no go, but had about 20 of Jo Goodman's new book, which I thought came out at the END of August) and then stopped in Walgreens where I bought DiW.

    I couldn't tell you what they had other than I noticed Lady Rogue which looks to be a Aug release.
    happy hunting...

    OK, Deep Breath... someone tell me NOT to scan the book looking for a certain characters name and read those parts first. God what if this sucks... I might cry.

    Do we have a date yet for Cam's book?

    Labels:

    9 Comments:
    1. Geez, the August releases are already streaming out? I have to pull up my to buy list. Any good paranormals this month? The feminine hygiene ad that was supposed to be a commercial for this book kind of killed my excitement for it.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/21/2006 10:43:00 AM  

    2. If I go looking for this today and can't find it....arg

      By Blogger Kerri Wall, at 7/21/2006 11:01:00 AM  

    3. You are a mean biddy. I went to Walgreens and there is neither Scandal in Spring nor is there Jo Goodman's latest. You. You are a mean mean woman. Mean, trashy woman who writes scathing things. Mean, mean, mean.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/21/2006 12:27:00 PM  

    4. YO!

      Walmart had Goodman... all pretty cover and all. hee I have a coverless ARC ;)

      Honest they had three rows... so like 30 or so.

      The book opens with a... never mind

      anywho and Walgreens Has SiS, honest I am looking at it

      I thought about buying a few others to sell on Ebay but that would be wrong right? I kid, really.

      By Blogger sybil, at 7/21/2006 12:39:00 PM  

    5. Gosh, looks like there are a lot of August releases out already...i wonder what happened. Some usually come out but it seems like every one is out now. I must go to Borders and Walmart to check it out. I only wish Walmart were in SF near me...I usually have to go elsewhere and it's a real biotch!

      By Blogger romancelover, at 7/21/2006 02:10:00 PM  

    6. don't know

      then again I some how missed Goodman was coming out July 25 I SOoo thought it was aug.

      By Blogger sybil, at 7/21/2006 02:22:00 PM  

    7. Wow! Walgreens has Scandal in Spring?! Like you, I hope it's good. I also hope that it has Sebastian and Cam in it because that would complete my whole life, right there. I would die a happy woman.

      By Blogger Amarjaa, at 7/21/2006 03:24:00 PM  

    8. Damn...I'm still waiting for Devil in Winter from the library!

      LK has said on Squawk Radio today that there are going to be three more Wallflower books....did we already know that? Probably everyone else did. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention that day!

      By Blogger Marg, at 7/21/2006 03:27:00 PM  

    9. ooh i want! day-um nobody ever puts anything out early by me.

      By Blogger Devon, at 7/21/2006 06:26:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home