My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    7/13/2006
    mantittyless covers (although I can't find the setbacks)
    The Wicked Games of a Gentleman is has a Sept 26 release and The Sinful Nights of a Nobleman has an Oct 31 date. The author doesn't seem to have a website (that I can find) and there is no info on the net (again that I can find) on what these books are about.

    But for some reason I seem to think they are a part of her last 'Boscastle' books. Maybe I read that is RT somewhere? Anyone know?


    So do you like the covers? Her last three had nontitty covers as well. Le sigh... I really wish all authors had websites.

    Labels: , ,

    2 Comments:
    1. I decided NOT to follow the light...gosh, work is killing me...anyhoo...i don't get why Hunter's titles are Sooooooooooooo long. I read her other series...so so, but I'm interested in reading more about this one.

      By Blogger romancelover, at 7/14/2006 02:40:00 PM  

    2. I don't know... she also has Darling and Fairy Tale :)

      Hope work is better to you soon.

      By Blogger sybil, at 7/14/2006 03:03:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home