My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    7/18/2006
    The Rogue's Bride by Leslie Lafoy
    The Rogue's Bride is the next book in Lafoy's new series, follows Her Scandalous Marriage Have I said how much I lurve purple covers?

    Tristan Townsend has come home to London to assume his duties as the Marquis of Lockwood after all the men in his family have died. Desperate to rid himself of the "Lockwood curse" and restore his family's honor, marriage is the furthest thing from Tristan's mind...until he lays eyes on an enchanting stranger and vows to make her his...

    Lady Simone Turnbridge-beautiful, bold, and with a scandalous past-is not eager to be some wealthy man's bride. Some men want her hand in marriage; others merely want her in their beds. She mocks them all with a twinkle in her eye, knowing not one of them can tame her...

    Tristan will do anything to have Simone in his bed and his ring on her finger. Simone, who has sworn to let no man control her, is held in thrall by her fascination with this forbidden Lockwood. But it's too late to walk away now-when the promise of passion is so wanton, wicked, and thoroughly wonderful....

    Labels: , , ,

    9 Comments:
    1. Sybil, on a totally unrelated question, do you have RSS feed turned on on your blog? I'm using a new feed service but it's unable to get feed from your blog so if I want to read it, I have to actually remember to visit here occassionally (and that's reeeallly hard to do). But you'd probably get more hits in general if you were sending out an RSS feed.

      By Blogger Angela James, at 7/18/2006 06:46:00 AM  

    2. uh

      yeah I do but I can check it to make sure it didn't get turned off some how...

      cute picture ;)

      By Blogger sybil, at 7/18/2006 08:58:00 AM  

    3. :(

      yep it is still turned on... no idea why tis not working

      this is the feed addy it gives

      not that I really know what that means...

      By Blogger sybil, at 7/18/2006 09:12:00 AM  

    4. Did you read the first one in this series? Cause it's real, real good.

      And glad you're feeling better. I missed you.

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 7/18/2006 09:20:00 AM  

    5. That worked, thanks, Sybil :) For whatever reason, your blog address doesn't work for the feed (though other blogs do work like that) but the feed link you gave me did the trick. yay!

      And thanks, I took that picture a few weeks ago :)

      By Blogger Angela James, at 7/18/2006 04:00:00 PM  

    6. That book Fi sent me, Grin and Bear It, was a Lafoy. I told her I wanted it because I remembered you saying she was good, but I didn't like it at all. Sooo...her regular romances are better?

      By Blogger Holly, at 7/18/2006 04:46:00 PM  

    7. Holly - I'm not sure if you mean me or Sybil, but yea - I REALLY like her romances!

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 7/18/2006 05:00:00 PM  

    8. Ok, I'll check her out again, then. Damn, too bad I took her off of my Amazon Wish List, eh? LOL

      By Blogger Holly, at 7/18/2006 05:09:00 PM  

    9. Can I say how much I hate the "taming" thing. Like women are wild animals that need to be gentled with the touch of a good masculine hand. PUHLEASE.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/19/2006 09:17:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home