My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    7/04/2006
    We Really Dig Romance
    P. Devi take a note! This is so your website to bookmark if you haven't all ready. We Really Dig Romance
    If you try hard and work long hours, pretty soon you will be able to tell all the cover models by their nips.

    link gakked from Sabrina Jeffries Cover Art page.


    You may have heard that she has two new covers coming out on reissues.
    A Dangerous Love
    Book 1 in the Swanlea Spinster series.


    <--11/2000

    4/2006-->

    I like the first one better. How about you guys?

    Her site also has a very nifty Inside Scoop page for this book. As well as cover info

    Her second novel in this series is being reissued as well.

    A Notorious Love

    <-- 9/2001
    currently selling
    used for $16

    5/2006-->
    People so don't pay
    it right now!
    Wait for the reissue!

    Inside Scoop and cover art notes yes kristie she answers your question in the first line ;). Even with the normal AVON ick, I think I like the first cover better.

    Not sure when or if the other books in the Swanlea Spinster will be reissued but I think right now they are all currently in print and findable at your ubs. hee you might notice I liked them...


    **two notes... I will never ever fix all the fucked up smartquotes and cuts on my blog and where did P. Devi go?
    3 Comments:
    1. OK, no. I think most romance cover models are very unappealing--exhibit A is the homepage of the Web site you link to--hence why I'm so amused with my own fancy for the new guy on every other cover.

      But thanks for being a cover model scout for me! Your selflessness is noted. :-)

      P.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/03/2006 01:49:00 PM  

    2. I don't really like either versions of the covers but I do think that the first ones are better than the second. I'm just not feeling the fabric-ish covers with a model showing off one of his man titties in the coner.

      By Blogger Samantha, at 3/03/2006 07:39:00 PM  

    3. P. LOL yes but you do know I will think of you every time I see manly romance cover men... and I agree with most are unappealing.

      I do freely admit though to buying Loving Mercy for the cover.

      LOL sam... I do like the first one. The second with the no shirt, cape on horseback, is the lesser of two evils ;)

      By Blogger sybil, at 3/04/2006 11:16:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home