My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    7/03/2006
    The Music is too loud
    So this must mean I am too old.


    Well no, really the music is still fine. But I can't drink until drunk because every sip brings to mind I could have a killer migraine the next day. I smell like smoke. Even when it isn't my money I can't help but think of the waste.


    Public Intoxication is a bad thing, worse if you have a few DWI's under your belt. And this stresses me out even when they aren't my DWI's and I am as far away from a PI as you can get.


    I have to be at work at 3 tomorrow so I am watching the clock, the fact that you have to be at work in FOUR hours hurts my head. And I could have been reading a book.


    Which I am not sure what is worse, my want to be home alone and or being one of the few sober people in a press of drunks.


    maybe the music is too loud....
    2 Comments:
    1. Is this your way of saying you went out last night and regret it? LOL

      By Blogger Amie Stuart, at 7/03/2006 09:06:00 AM  

    2. LOL

      Not as much as the person I was with was... good god he was so drunk I felt bad taking him into Denny's at 2am.

      By Blogger sybil, at 7/04/2006 10:08:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home